To learn more about FutureM, which extends through October 26 and starts on Monday October 22 with an Opening Night Celebration, visit www.futureM.org. Both events require a separate registration.
About The Pulse Network
The Pulse Network is a digital media and event solutions company. A pioneer in Enterprise Social TV and building online and offline communities, The Pulse helps clients leverage web video, social networks and inbound marketing to drive better engagement, loyalty and leads at a lower cost than traditional approaches. The Pulse has become the partner of choice for numerous B2B and consumer brands and industry associations. Learn more and sign up for free eBooks, webcasts and other offers at http://www.ThePulseNetwork.com. For the latest IMS updates see http://www.inboundmarketingsummit.com/Boston, watch IMS spotlight videos at http://www.YouTube.com/ThePulseNetworkTV and follow us on Twitter (http://twitter.com/IMS_Conference and #IMS12).
FutureM is a weeklong event experience that brings the nation's marketing and media trendsetters together to debate cutting-edge developments that will define the future of marketing. Established in 2010, FutureM connects more than 100 speakers with thousands of attendees each year. The creator of FutureM -- MITX, the Massachusetts Innovation & Technology Exchange -- is a leading industry organization focused on Internet business, bringing together the digital marketing, media, and technology communities. MITX is headquartered in Boston, MA. Follow FutureM on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/FutureMBoston), Twitter (http://twitter.com/futuremboston and #FutureM) our blog (http://blog.mitx.org/) or at http://www.futureM.org.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
The Pulse Network
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women