Abstract art. Modern art was made for modern furniture. Choose from big pieces, including art canvases without a frame, like Ashley's Adrianne Wall Art. Hang a complementary pair of pictures together for a clean, modern look.
Bold accent pillows & rugs. Rich and contrasting textures are must-haves in a room with such clean lines. Ashley offers accessories that are a trendy counter point to the hip Euro feel, including shaggy rugs and throw pillows to contrast sleek chairs and shiny steel.
Ashley's new Metro Modern collection includes living room, bedroom and dining room sets, as well as home entertainment furniture and accessories. To learn more about the innovative new Metro Modern collection, or to browse the hottest styles in furniture and accessories, visit AshleyFurnitureHomeStore.com.
About Ashley Furniture HomeStore
Ashley Furniture HomeStore, the #1 furniture retailer in the United States, delivers quality, affordable furniture to customers at over 445 independently owned and operated locations in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico and Japan. Ashley Furniture HomeStore is an exclusive provider of furniture from Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc., the largest furniture manufacturer in the United States.
"Like" Ashley Furniture HomeStore on Facebook
Follow AFHS on Twitter
See the AFHS design-focused boards on Pinterest
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2106383
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Ashley Furniture HomeStore
E-mail: Email Contact
Phone: (608) 323-3377
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women