Social responsibility has been a fundamental part of McDonald's business for more than 55 years. McDonald's actions are grounded in founder Ray Kroc's legacy of giving back to the local communities in which it serves. With a shared history that dates back to McDonald's support in the creation of the first Ronald McDonald House in 1974, McDonald's has supported RMHC and its mission to improve the health and well-being of children around the world.
McDonald's USA, LLC, is the leading foodservice provider in the United States serving a variety of wholesome food made from quality ingredients to more than 26 million customers every day. Nearly 90 percent of McDonald's 14,000 U.S. restaurants are independently owned and operated by local business men and women. Customers can now log online for free at any of the more than 12,000 participating Wi-Fi enabled McDonald's U.S. restaurants. For more information, visit www.mcdonalds.com, or follow us on Twitter (@McDonalds) and Facebook (Facebook.com/McDonalds) for updates on our business, promotions and products.
About Ronald McDonald House Charities
Ronald McDonald House Charities (RMHC), an independent non-profit 501 (c) (3) corporation, creates, finds and supports programs that directly improve the health and well-being of children. Through its global network of local Chapters in 57 countries and regions, its three core programs, the Ronald McDonald House, Ronald McDonald Family Room and Ronald McDonald Care Mobile, and millions of dollars in grants to support children's programs worldwide, RMHC provides stability and resources to families so they can get and keep their children healthy and happy. All RMHC-supported programs provide a bridge to quality health care and give children and families the time they need together to heal faster and cope better. For more information, visit www.rmhc.org, follow RMHC on Twitter (@RMHC), or like RMHC on Facebook (Facebook.com/RMHC Global).
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
For more information, contact:
Ronald McDonald House Charities
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Budget Deal Will Cut 220,000 Californians Out of Jobless Benefits
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Futures Fall, Holiday Spending and Unemployment Up