Agencies and marketing consulting firms interested in learning more about the Awareness Certified Agency Program can visit the Awareness website for more details. They can also attend the Certified Agency Program webinar on June 14th at 2 PM Eastern or contact Keith Sullivan at [email protected] or by phone at (781) 270-2422.
About Awareness, Inc.
Awareness, Inc. is the leading provider of enterprise-class, social marketing software for marketers to publish and manage social content, engage with their audience and measure the effectiveness their social media activities across multiple social media channels. The Awareness Social Marketing Hub is built upon Awareness' expertise with some of the world's leading brands and marketing agencies including MLB, Sony Pictures, Comcast, Likeable Media, Associated Press, Cox Communications, Mindjumpers and American Cancer Society.
About The Awareness Social Marketing Hub
The Awareness Social Marketing Hub helps business acquire customers through social marketing. The Social Marketing Hub is the first enterprise-class application for serious marketers who want to plan, implement and measure meaningful social media strategies across the organization.
Interested in learning more or seeing the Hub in action?
•Register to attend one of our live demos of the Awareness Social Marketing Hub •Request your own demo of the Awareness Social Marketing Hub •More information about the Awareness Social Marketing Hub
Connect with Awareness
•Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Pinterest
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Scratch Marketing + Media
Email: andreas (at) scratchmm (dot) com
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women