For the complete interview: http://www.securitystockwatch.com/Interviews/in_Boardroom_pelco_DM.html
For the Pelco Newsroom: http://www.pelco.com/sites/global/en/company/news-room/news-room.page
For Information About Pelco Products: http://www.pelco.com/sites/global/en/products/products.page
For Pelco Solutions and Case Studies: http://www.pelco.com/sites/global/en/solutions/case-studies.page
For more information about Pelco: http://www.pelco.com/sites/global/en/company/about-us/company-profile/company-profile.page
Videx shared with us the following success story.
Nature Coast EMS, located in Lecanto, Florida, is Citrus County's exclusive not-for-profit Advanced Life Support emergency responder and medical transportation provider. Nationally accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Ambulance Services (CAAS), Nature Coast EMS averages 21,000 calls per year and has served the Citrus County community for over a decade. In 2008, Nature Coast EMS built an 8,500-square foot Administration and Education facility and needed a way to secure their new facility. After researching several access control options on the market, they implemented the CyberLock system because it not only allowed them to affordably secure their new facility, but it allowed them to track and control access to their class 2 narcotics stored in each ambulance. Click here to read the full story.
For the complete interview with Mr. James McGowan, V.P. of Sales and Marketing, Videx: http://www.securitystockwatch.com/Interviews/in_Boardroom_VIDEX.html
For CyberLock News & Events: http://www.cyberlock.com/news_events.html
For the CyberLock Solutions Center: http://www.cyberlock.com/solutions_center.html
For more information: http://www.cyberlock.com
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women