EventFarm is taking the events industry by storm and has set out to revolutionize online ticketing, electronic invitations, and guest registration. Founded by event producers who were frustrated by the solutions today's market offers, the company develops online and mobile tools that event planners need to be successful. In the last 16 months, EventFarm has quickly developed a very high profile client list including: Facebook, Google, Bentley, Hermes, Time Inc., Conde Naste, BET, Audi, and many more. The platform is unique in its ability to be fully customized and fully electronic -- eliminating the need for any printed material. Recently, music venues have also begun turning to EventFarm since traditional ticketing services have not evolved and don't offer mobile solutions. In addition to co-producing StartUp RockOn, EventFarm has partnered with Bloomberg Government, and will be releasing free mobile Apps for attendees of the 2012 RNC and DNC. Visit EventFarm at www.eventfarm.com and follow us @eventfarmhand and www.facebook.com/eventfarm.
HyperVocal, LLC is a next-generation media company that brings quality sharable content to all its readers. Its network of digital properties, including the flagship HyperVocal.com, provides the Facebook Generation with a comprehensive look at the hyper-frenetic, attention-deficit news cycle. Founded by two news and Internet veterans, Slade Sohmer and Lee Brenner, the HyperVocal Network is growing quickly. Since its beta launch in late 2010, HyperVocal.com has amassed millions of page views, signed on a full network of contributors and developed partnerships with large media companies and some of the country's top non-profits. As part of its business strategy and philanthropic urges, HyperVocal donates a portion of company profits to education and literacy programs. Check out HyperVocal at www.hypervocal.com and follow us @hypervocal and www.facebook.com/hypervocal.
About FIGHTER Interactive
Founded by burgeoning media mogul Kwasi Asare, acclaimed for his work as the mastermind behind Sean "Diddy" Combs' online empire at Bad Boy Entertainment and his work with "A list" artists including Outkast, Ice Cube, Prince, LL Cool J, Wu Tang Clan, Pharrell, Gnarls Barkley, etc. and transmedia visionary Derrick Gomez, FIGHTER Interactive publishes and markets celebrity and brand-driven software, social games & applications for web and mobile platforms. FIGHTER Interactive develops and supports technology to engage fans of music, film, TV, fashion and sports in immersive interactive experiences with their favorite stars and brands. FIGHTER Interactive's clients include Snoop Dogg and Cashmere Management, Bad Boy Entertainment, Kiosked, Lil Wayne and Madison Strategic Integration, DJ Mixer, United Entertainment Group, etc. With offices in New York City and San Francisco, FIGHTER Interactive connects Hollywood & Madison Ave to Silicon Valley. Learn more at www.WeAreFighter.com and follow us @Wearefighter.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Most Popular Stories
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- SET PHASERS TO DUMB Spock emotional and in love? Nonstop explosions? The highly illogical enterprise of J.J. Abrams' 'Star Trek'
- Manila's Hollywood Week