•"The power of Oracle Retail lies in the ability to plan for the future. By implementing Oracle Retail inventory planning, we have enabled a synchronized supply chain and our customer demand drives that supply chain," said Jorge Delgado, Director Supply Chain, DinoSol. •"DinoSol's investment in Oracle Retail's experience platform is helping to optimize inventory control and supply chain operations, and enable actionable insight that drives smarter decisions around profitability, performance, demand and the customer experience," said Mike Webster, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Oracle Retail. •"Working in such a demanding project has been a very rewarding challenge for everyone involved. The DinoSol team has shown a strong business knowledge and expertise, which was crucial to improve the supply chain and steer the project in the right way. The delivery was completed on time and with business benefits closely measured by the DinoSol board. The entire team should be proud of their achievements and it is great to be part of this project," said Pedro Silva, VP Europe and Latin America, Logic Information Systems, Inc.
•DinoSol Director of Supply Chain, Jorge Delgado discusses the Oracle Retail implementation •About DinoSol •Oracle Retail on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube •White Paper: Optimized Operations •Oracle Retail International Blog •Oracle Insight-Driven Retailing Blog •Oracle Retail in the News •Oracle Retail Asset and Centralized Knowledge Portal •Oracle in Retail •About Logic
About Oracle Retail
Oracle provides retailers with a complete, open and integrated suite of business applications, server and storage solutions that are engineered to work together to optimize every aspect of their business. 20 of the top 20 retailers worldwide -- including fashion, hardlines, grocery and specialty retailers -- use Oracle solutions to drive performance, deliver critical insights and fuel growth across traditional, mobile and commerce channels. For more information, visit our Web site at http://www.oracle.com/goto/retail
About Oracle in Industries
Oracle industry solutions leverage the company's best-in-class portfolio of products to address complex business processes relevant to retail, helping speed time to market, reduce costs, and gain a competitive edge.
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Most Popular Stories
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Austin musicians point to a variety of reasons to appreciate McCartney
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?
- Apple's iPhones, iPads Approved for Military Use, Sir Yes Sir!
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]