LawyersandSettlements.com provides comprehensive legal news and critical information for those affected by once-in-a-lifetime situations involving medical device lawsuits, personal injury, defective products, California Overtime and labor issues or a host of others. Readers seeking legal help can request it by completing a form which is distributed to attorneys specializing in these cases. Trial attorneys utilize the site to keep abreast of hot legal issues and settlements as well as connect with potential clients. Web: www.LawyersandSettlements.com.
About Online Legal Media
Online Legal Media owns and operates websites providing information for the general public and the legal community. LawyersandSettlements.com, founded in 2001, is an online legal news publication with over 2.1 million visitors annually and hundreds of thousands of requests for attorney help from its readership. OnlineLegalMarketing.com serves as a portal for trial attorneys to network and to market their firms to other attorneys and legal professionals. HealthEffectsOfAsbestos.com offers up-to-date resources and news for those suffering from asbestos exposure and mesothelioma. Online Legal Media is based in Santa Cruz, California.
Follow Online Legal Media on Twitter @OnlineLegalNews and on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/pages/LawyersAndSettlementscom/74380229132.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
For more information contact:
John Sliney, COO
Cindi R. Maciolek
Grand Arbor Press, LLC
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills