For a full list of categories visit: http://www.stevieawards.com/pubs/iba/awards/171_695_3021.cfm.
The 2012 International Business Awards will include the Second Annual People's Choice Stevie Awards for Favorite Companies, in which the general public worldwide will vote for their favorite companies. Each company honored with a Gold, Silver or Bronze Stevie Award in The International Business Awards' company of the year categories will automatically be included in people's choice voting. Voting will open in late July and winners will be announced at the Seoul, South Korea awards ceremony on 15 October.
2012 Stevie Award winners will be celebrated at the 9th annual awards banquet on Monday, 15 October at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Seoul, South Korea.
The 8th Annual International Business Awards were presented in October 2011 in Abu Dhabi, the United Arab Emirates. Honorees included American Express, Bombardier, Inc., Etisalat, Everything Everywhere, Saudi Basic Industries Corporation, Siemens AG, TATA Motors, Tesco Poland, Toyota Motor Corporation, Turk Telekom, and Unilever N.V., among others. 2011 results are summarized at http://www.stevieawards.com/pubs/iba/awards/408_2219_21081.cfm.
The entry kit for The 2012 International Business Awards is available at www.stevieawards.com/iba.
About the Stevie Awards
Stevie Awards are conferred in four programs: The American Business Awards, The International Business Awards, the Stevie Awards for Women in Business, and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. Honoring organizations of all types and sizes and the people behind them, the Stevies recognize outstanding performances in the workplace worldwide. Learn more about the Stevie Awards at http://www.stevieawards.com/, and follow the Stevie Awards on Twitter @TheStevieAwards.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
(212) 867-8778 x228
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women