The Top 15 New York companies in the 2010 Hispanic Business 500 Ranking produced revenues of $323.12 million and employed 5,032 people in 2009. The revenue figure is down from the previous year, when it stood at $418.69 million, but the number of employees has risen from the 4,570 people reported in 2009.
Gracious Home, in New York City, heads the list, with 2009 revenues of $59.00 million. Just six of the fifteen companies in New York saw an increase in revenues from 2008-2009, lead Samuel A. Ramirez & Co., which saw its revenues rise from $24.48 million in 2008 to $38.75 million in 2009, an increase of 58.30%.
New York Top 15
Overall Rank| Company Name | 2009 Revenue
88. Gracious Home $59.00 million
130. Samuel A. Ramirez & Co. Inc. $38.75 million
138. Bartlett Dairy Inc. $36.83 million
148. A&A Maintenance Enterprise Inc. $34.00 million
154. La Rosa Del Monte Express Inc. $31.00 million
158. Mile Square Transportation $30.00 million
250. First In Service Travel Ltd. $17.00 million
256. Mechanical Heating Supply Inc. $16.67 million
279. Proftech LLC $14.50 million
389. Mast Distributors Inc. $8.80 million
397. Paco Group Inc. $8.50 million
399. Alante Security Group Inc. $8.46 million
409. Priority Staffing Solutions Inc. $8.00 million
447. TSC Design Associates Inc. $6.20 million
460. Interstate Envelope Manufacturing Co. LLC $5.40 million
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia