Top 10 Articles on AutoTrader.com in November
AutoTrader.com publishes insightful and informative articles about the automobiles and car shopping, including auto-shopping how-to tips, car reviews and automotive trend stories. In November, the most-viewed stories on AutoTrader.com, in order from one to 10, were:
1. Toyota Recalls 1.53 Million Cars Worldwide: Toyota recalls another
740,000 cars sold in the U.S.
2. Five American Cars to be Thankful For: a look at five cars that
indicate a brighter economic future.
3. Ford's F-Series Receives a New V6: the V6 returns to Ford's full-size
4. 2011 Hyundai Sonata 2.0T: Who Needs a V6 Anyway? - New Car Review:
Hyundai takes the turbocharged path for 2011 Sedan.
5. Toyota and Tesla Team Up to Make a RAV4 EV: an all-electric RAV4 is on
6. Would an Entire Weekend Test Drive Change Your Mind? : AutoMatic and
Enterprise Rent-A-Car team up to offer extended test drives.
7. At 32 and Younger, 'Gen Y' Determines the Future of the Auto Industry:
annual survey of over 42,000 new vehicle buyers in the U.S. sheds
light on what's next for the auto industry.
8. Buick Regal GS Launches in Miami Beach: Buick introduces its most mot
aggressive car in decades--a high-performance version of its Regal
9. Is Toyota Lame for Calling Parents Lame?: tongue-in-cheek commercials
draw the ire of some viewers.
10. 2011 Mini Cooper Countryman: Like a Mini, Only Bigger - New Car
Review: the Mini gets bigger and roomier in a new model.
These articles and more, including coverage of upcoming auto shows, can be found at http://www.autotrader.com/research.
Atlanta-based AutoTrader.com, created in 1997, is the Internet's ultimate automotive marketplace and consumer information website. AutoTrader.com aggregates in a single location millions of new cars, used cars and certified pre-owned cars from thousands of auto dealers and private sellers and is a leading online resource for auto dealers, individuals and manufacturers to advertise and market their vehicles to in-market shoppers. The company also provides a robust suite of software tools for dealers and manufacturers to help them manage and market their vehicle inventory and display advertising on the Internet. AutoTrader.com continues to grow key business metrics, including revenue, profitability and site traffic. Today, AutoTrader.com attracts more than 15 million unique monthly visitors who utilize the site to review descriptions, photos and videos of vehicles for sale; research and compare vehicles; review pricing and specials; and read auto-related content like buying and selling tips and editorial coverage of major auto shows and automotive trends. AutoTrader.com operates two other auto marketing brands, AutoTraderClassics.com and AutoTraderLatino.com. AutoTrader.com also owns used vehicle management software company vAuto. AutoTrader.com is a majority-owned subsidiary of Cox Enterprises. Providence Equity Partners is a 25 percent owner of the company and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers is also an investor. For more information, please visit http://www.autotrader.com/.
NOVEMBER TOP 10 NEW VEHICLE BRANDS SEARCHED
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women