Dancing with the Stars booted Dallas Cowboys great Michael Irvin and Iron Chef's host, Mark Dacascos.
The ousted celebrities appeared on ABC's Good Morning American Wednesday to discuss the results.
"At this point, when you look at the five people who are left ... these are great dancers," Irvin said on "GMA."
Aaron Carter, Kelly Osbourne, Donny Osmond, Mya and Joanna Krupa remain on the popular show, which matches famous people from all walks of life with dancers. Styled on the American Idol formula, judges rate the performances, and viewers vote from home.
Most Popular Stories
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Honda Says Sorry About the Lack of Electric Fits
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards
- Comcast Takes a Stake in a YouTube Content Provider
- OSH Selling Most of Its Stores to Lowe's
- First Person Cured of AIDS Virus Wants to Help Others
- Katy Perry: Learned About Divorce Via Text Message
- Is Stock Balloon Really a Pinata?
- Google Wants to Share PRISM Information
- Charitable Giving Sees Encouraging Growth