Hispanic Business plans to provide market researchers, entrepreneurs, and professionals with the information they need to succeed for the next quarter century, building on its reputation and resources from the past. The advent of the Internet allows readers to access more information than fits between the covers of a printed magazine. The Hispanic Business fleet of sites – HispanicBusiness.com for business information, HireDiversity.com for career advancement, and SuperOnda.com for youth – will expand coverage in step with the audience. In addition, Hispanic Business plans to include more international reporting as Hispanics integrate into the global economy.
"We are leveraging the Hispanic Business brand to reach informational demands of Hispanics worldwide," explains Mr. Solana. "We are communicating with affluent Hispanics not only on a monthly basis but on a daily basis, providing updated content on our Web sites. Content-wise, we are adding analysis and forecasting to the second-to-none reporting on Hispanic-owned companies and professionals that we have produced for the past 25 years."
Visit the 25th Anniversary Message Board >>
Most Popular Stories
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- Pols Back Away From Bundy After Racist Statements
- First-time Jobless Claims Jump by 24,000
- Putin Says Internet Is CIA Plot
- Durable Goods Orders Rose More Than Expected
- Freshman Senators Speak Out on Foreign Policy
- Nasdaq OMX Profits Soar in Q1
- John Oliver Set for 'Last Week Tonight'
- Justin Bieber's War Shrine Pic Causes Flap
- Sina Loses License Over Porn