Hispanic Business plans to provide market researchers, entrepreneurs, and professionals with the information they need to succeed for the next quarter century, building on its reputation and resources from the past. The advent of the Internet allows readers to access more information than fits between the covers of a printed magazine. The Hispanic Business fleet of sites – HispanicBusiness.com for business information, HireDiversity.com for career advancement, and SuperOnda.com for youth – will expand coverage in step with the audience. In addition, Hispanic Business plans to include more international reporting as Hispanics integrate into the global economy.
"We are leveraging the Hispanic Business brand to reach informational demands of Hispanics worldwide," explains Mr. Solana. "We are communicating with affluent Hispanics not only on a monthly basis but on a daily basis, providing updated content on our Web sites. Content-wise, we are adding analysis and forecasting to the second-to-none reporting on Hispanic-owned companies and professionals that we have produced for the past 25 years."
Visit the 25th Anniversary Message Board >>
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Eric Holder Bringing Civil Rights Reminders to Ferguson
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery
- Uber Hires Obama Campaign Manager David Plouffe
- Bob Marley Musical to Make Premiere in Baltimore
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan
- Russia Claims Ukraine Leaders Are Satanists, Jews or Maybe Even Scientologists