Most Popular Stories
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- GOP, Dems Strain to Unearth a Modest Budget Pact
- Office Depot Moving HQ to Florida
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: June 5, 2012
HispanicBusiness Embraces Online Publishing
Santa Barbara, Calif. -- HispanicBusiness Inc., known for its branded content such as the HispanicBusiness 500®, Woman of the Year and the HispanicBusiness Fastest-Growing 100®, has announced it is concentrating on its online businesses, including HispanicBusiness.com and HireDiversity.com. The April 2012 issue was the last print magazine edition.
After more than 35 years of publishing HispanicBusiness magazine, the company has decided to commit exclusively to online publishing, the industry’s future. HispanicBusiness magazine’s branded content will remain a staple of HispanicBusiness.com.
HispanicBusiness.com publishes news and information on U.S. Hispanic markets as well as on national and global trends affecting American economic and business developments. Unfolding news events and important announcements on breaking business news are updated throughout the day.
HireDiversity.com is a full-service e-recruitment solutions provider, linking traditionally underrepresented candidates with companies, government agencies and nonprofit/educational institutions. With more than 250,000 resumes, HireDiversity.com is the nation’s leading online diversity recruitment service.