Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Obama Seeks Traction From Economic Recovery
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: June 5, 2012
HispanicBusiness Embraces Online Publishing
Santa Barbara, Calif. -- HispanicBusiness Inc., known for its branded content such as the HispanicBusiness 500®, Woman of the Year and the HispanicBusiness Fastest-Growing 100®, has announced it is concentrating on its online businesses, including HispanicBusiness.com and HireDiversity.com. The April 2012 issue was the last print magazine edition.
After more than 35 years of publishing HispanicBusiness magazine, the company has decided to commit exclusively to online publishing, the industry’s future. HispanicBusiness magazine’s branded content will remain a staple of HispanicBusiness.com.
HispanicBusiness.com publishes news and information on U.S. Hispanic markets as well as on national and global trends affecting American economic and business developments. Unfolding news events and important announcements on breaking business news are updated throughout the day.
HireDiversity.com is a full-service e-recruitment solutions provider, linking traditionally underrepresented candidates with companies, government agencies and nonprofit/educational institutions. With more than 250,000 resumes, HireDiversity.com is the nation’s leading online diversity recruitment service.