Most Popular Stories
- Steven Sotloff Beheading Video Claimed by Islamic State
- Men Are the Big Winners in the Jobs Recovery
- Apple Planning to Launch Mobile Wallet
- California Hispanic Chamber Picks New Chair
- Challenge to Texas Voter ID Begins
- U.S. Drones Hit al-Shabab in Somalia
- Ford Is Finding Success With Its 'Unminivan'
- Durant Spurns Under Armour to Return to Nike
- Auto Industry Going Back to Bad Habits
- Health Care Hiring Up, Wages Down
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: June 5, 2012
HispanicBusiness Embraces Online Publishing
Santa Barbara, Calif. -- HispanicBusiness Inc., known for its branded content such as the HispanicBusiness 500®, Woman of the Year and the HispanicBusiness Fastest-Growing 100®, has announced it is concentrating on its online businesses, including HispanicBusiness.com and HireDiversity.com. The April 2012 issue was the last print magazine edition.
After more than 35 years of publishing HispanicBusiness magazine, the company has decided to commit exclusively to online publishing, the industry’s future. HispanicBusiness magazine’s branded content will remain a staple of HispanicBusiness.com.
HispanicBusiness.com publishes news and information on U.S. Hispanic markets as well as on national and global trends affecting American economic and business developments. Unfolding news events and important announcements on breaking business news are updated throughout the day.
HireDiversity.com is a full-service e-recruitment solutions provider, linking traditionally underrepresented candidates with companies, government agencies and nonprofit/educational institutions. With more than 250,000 resumes, HireDiversity.com is the nation’s leading online diversity recruitment service.