Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: June 5, 2012
HispanicBusiness Embraces Online Publishing
Santa Barbara, Calif. -- HispanicBusiness Inc., known for its branded content such as the HispanicBusiness 500®, Woman of the Year and the HispanicBusiness Fastest-Growing 100®, has announced it is concentrating on its online businesses, including HispanicBusiness.com and HireDiversity.com. The April 2012 issue was the last print magazine edition.
After more than 35 years of publishing HispanicBusiness magazine, the company has decided to commit exclusively to online publishing, the industry’s future. HispanicBusiness magazine’s branded content will remain a staple of HispanicBusiness.com.
HispanicBusiness.com publishes news and information on U.S. Hispanic markets as well as on national and global trends affecting American economic and business developments. Unfolding news events and important announcements on breaking business news are updated throughout the day.
HireDiversity.com is a full-service e-recruitment solutions provider, linking traditionally underrepresented candidates with companies, government agencies and nonprofit/educational institutions. With more than 250,000 resumes, HireDiversity.com is the nation’s leading online diversity recruitment service.