Hispanic #1 Breaking News for Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Small Business Owners - HispanicBusiness.com
MARCH 15, 2014
Her best-selling novels The Dirty Girls Social Club and Playing with Boys make Ms. Valdes-Rodriguez the most successful Hispanic chick-lit author in publishing today. For 2006 she plans to publish her first young-adult novel Haters and adult novel Make Him Look Good. Meanwhile, The Dirty Girls Social Club, published in 11 countries, will soon become a television series with Ms. Valdes-Rodriguez as executive producer.
- Leadership Conference Addresses Disparity in Workforce With Support of Major Corporations and Participation of Nationally Recognized Experts
- National Hispanic Foundation for the Arts Honors John Singleton With the Raul Julia Award, Michael Pena and Wilmer Valderrama With the Horizon Award at the 2006 'Noche De Gala'
- Latina Lit Goes Mainstream; Cuban American Author Leto Rides the Hot Trend
- Hispanic Market is Hot Stuff
- The First Film Series to Feature a Hispanic American Hero, The Mercy Man, Launches Casting Search for The Lead Role
- J.Lo Left Off Latinas List Again