Hispanic #1 Breaking News for Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Small Business Owners - HispanicBusiness.com
AUGUST 1, 2014
|Research Fellow/ Associate Editor Pepperdine University/ Pacific News Service/ New America Foundation Los Angeles, CA Author of "The Emerging Latino Middle Class," a groundbreaking report on the upward mobility of U.S. Hispanics. According to The Economist, Mr. Rodriguez's work has "decisively changed the understanding of Latino experience in the United States." Besides his position as research fellow at Pepperdine University, he is an associate editor of Pacific News Service. His writing has appeared in the Los Angeles Times, the Washington Post, and The New Republic. In addition, he is a fellow at the New America Foundation, where he will investigate how the demographic shift away from an Anglo majority will affect U.S. society.|
- DIMG: Pepperdine University Thanks Ramy El-Batrawi of DIMG for His Support to the Pepperdine University Hispanic Council
- NEWSWEEK COVER: Latino Power
- New Study by Pepperdine University Examines Role of Religious Congregations In Nurturing, Educating, and Encouraging Immigrants' Successful Integration Into American Society
- Language and Markets in the U.S.
- 100 Most Influential Hispanics - 1999
|Customer Service||Policy||Advertise||Site Tools|
|HispanicBusiness Services||Editorial Guidelines||Ad Specifications||Magazine Archive|
|List Rental Agreement||About Us||Media Kits||Post Your Event|
|HireDiversity Job Search||Editorial Calendar||Research|
© 2014 HispanicBusiness Inc. All Rights Reserved.