Hispanic #1 Breaking News for Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Small Business Owners - HispanicBusiness.com
OCTOBER 22, 2014
| President, Latin America & Caribbean Region
Mr. Ramirez is responsible for operation, marketing, development, purchasing, supply, and distribution for the region. During his 20-plus years with the company, he has held several management positions in the United States and Latin America, including senior vice-president of Franchise Operations & Development. Prior to joining Burger King in 1984, Mr. Ramirez worked with Xerox, Southern Bell Telephone, and AT&T Information Systems.
- Juan Luis Guerra Leads Latin GRAMMYï¿½ Nominations with Six; Jesse & Joy Garner Five Nods; Ricardo Arjona, Edgar Barrera, Juanes, Carla Morrison, Arturo Sandoval, Ivete Sangalo and 2012 Latin Recording Academy Person of the Year Caetano Veloso Each Receive Four Nominations
- 2008 Hispanic Business Corporate Elite
- Burger King Holdings Names 23 Year Company Veteran Julio Ramirez Executive Vice President, GlobalOperations
- BURGER KING(R) Opens First Freestanding Restaurant in Brazil
- U.S. Army Soldier Walks 400 Miles For 9/11 Heroes
|Customer Service||Policy||Advertise||Site Tools|
|HispanicBusiness Services||Editorial Guidelines||Ad Specifications||Magazine Archive|
|List Rental Agreement||About Us||Media Kits||Post Your Event|
|HireDiversity Job Search||Editorial Calendar||Research|
© 2014 HispanicBusiness Inc. All Rights Reserved.