Hispanic #1 Breaking News for Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Small Business Owners - HispanicBusiness.com
MARCH 12, 2014
Frances Martinez Myers
National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals
An executive at Fox & Roach/Trident in Philadelphia, she became head of NAHREP in April 2005. The five-year-old organization has 14,000 members. At Fox & Roach/Trident, Ms. Martinez Myers oversees business development for Prudential Fox & Roach Realtors, the fifth-largest real estate company in the nation. She serves on the boards of the National Association of Realtors, Freddie Mac, and the National Advisory Council of Fannie Mae.
- Realogy Sponsors National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals Conference for Sixth Consecutive Year
- Mendoza Group Chosen as US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Agency for 2006 Philadelphia Convention
- First American to Host 'The Changing Face of Homeownership: A Real Estate Multicultural Marketing Conference'
- Real Fortunes in Real Estate
- Option One Forms Partnership with Prado Mortgage to Increase Hispanic Homeownership
- First American and NAHREP Announce Launch of National Referral Network on MSN(R) Latino
- Will Rising Mortgage Interest Rates, Housing Bubble Squeeze Hispanics Out of the Housing Market?; Industry leaders, Hispanic Real Estate Pros to Weigh in on Issues at NAHREP's 5th Annual Hispanic Marketing Convention & Expo in NYC
- Bank of America Announces National Community Advisory Council
- Fannie Mae and National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals Expand Homeownership Partnership to Create 25,000 First-Time Home Buyers