Hispanic #1 Breaking News for Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Small Business Owners - HispanicBusiness.com
MARCH 8, 2014
| Vice-President of Engineering, Logistics & Technology
Northrop Grumman Integrated Systems
Mr. Flores leads an organization of more than 4,000 employees that supports major programs such as the RQ-4 Global Hawk unmanned reconnaissance system, the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter, the B-2 stealth bomber, and the F/A-18 Super Hornet strike fighter. Before he joined Integrated Systems inI2004, Mr. Flores worked in Space Technology, where he served as director of the F-35 communications, navigation, and identification program.
- SiriusXM Names Frank Flores Vice President of Hispanic Marketing and Sales
- SiriusXM Names Flores VP of Hispanic Marketing, Sales
- Arbitron and Spanish Broadcasting System Enter Into Settlement Agreement
- Arbitron and PPM Coalition Settle Outstanding Disputes - Both Groups Commend Leadership of House Oversight Committee Chairman Towns
- Is Hispanic Media Ownership Relevant?
- PHOTO ADVISORY: Defining Trends Media Group Presents 7th Annual Latino Trendsetter Award & Scholarship Gala
- DTM Group Presents the 7th Annual Latino Trendsetter Awards Gala to Honor Luminaries From the Worlds of Business, Health, Sports, Entertainment, Music, Education, Government, Community Service and Corporate Excellence
- The New York Community will Receive Information on Business, Money, Leadership, Technology, Career & Health in the Expo iConomy: 'You're Key to Success'
- ‘La Mega’ Celebrates Raymond ‘Moonshadow’ Broussard’s Return to ‘El Vacilón De La Mañana’ with $10,000 Per Hour Giveaway
- Verizon's Montan Claims Hispanic Engineering Honor
- Veteran Radio Sales Manager Joins Spanish Broadcasting in New York