Monday, May 20, 2013
The 68-year-old actor's career of more than 40 years spans film, television, theater, and radio.Mr. Elizondo has recently appeared in The Celestine Prophecy, as well as The Princess Diaries and The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement. He also starred in Tortilla Soup, an Englishlanguage film based on Ang Lee's romantic comedy Eat Drink Man Woman. Mr. Elizondo's awards include an Emmy for his portrayal of Dr. Phillip Watters in Chicago Hope and a Lifetime Achievement Award from Nosotros.
- Update - More Than 30 U.S. Cities and States Declare Aug. 14 as Dora the Explorer Day!
- More Than 30 U.S. Cities and States Declare Aug. 14 as Dora The Explorer Day!
- Hector Elizondo: Caring for a Loved One with Alzheimer's Dementia
- Imagen Foundation's 23rd Annual Awards Ceremony Honoring Significant Contributions of Latinos in the Industry
- Imagen Honors Entertainment's Latino Influentials for Hispanic Heritage Month
- Latino Actors Honored at 22nd Annual Imagen Awards
- World Premiere & PBS Broadcast of The Borinqueneers
- "Ugly Betty" Actor Finds Work Outside Stereotypes
- Discovery Networks U.S. Hispanic Group to Celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month with Slate of Original Programming for U.S. Audiences
- Discovery Networks U.S. Hispanic Group to Celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month With Slate of Original Programming for U.S. Audiences
- Luis Aira’s ‘Don’t Be Invisible’ Political PSA Strikes Emotional Chord with Latino Electorate
- Imagen Foundation Announces 19th Annual Imagen Award Finalists
- Family Theater’s Voz Latina radio programs showered with awards
- Celebrity Ambassadors Mobilize to Support Reproductive Health in the Americas
- U.S. "Corrupting" Spanish?
- La Agencia Receives Imagen Award
|Contact Us||About Us||Advertise||Site Map||Privacy||Newsletters||RSS Feed|