Saturday, May 25, 2013
| Executive Vice-President &
COO, U.S. Stores Division
In February 2005, Mr. Castro-Wright was promoted to his current position, which covers all Wal-Mart stores in the United States. Previously, he headed Wal-Mart's Mexican subsidiary. Mr. Castro-Wright was president of Honeywell Transportation and Power Systems Worldwide before joining Wal- Mart Mexico. Prior to that, he served as president of Nabisco Asia-Pacific, and president of Nabisco in both Mexico and Venezuela.
- House, DOJ Probe Walmart Bribery Scandal
- Walmart Vice Chairman Eduardo Castro-Wright to Retire in 2012
- Walmart Global eCommerce Announces Investment in Yihaodian
- Walmart Appoints Vice Chairman Eduardo Castro-Wright President and CEO of Global.com and Global Sourcing; Bill Simon is Promoted to President and CEO of Walmart U.S.
- Walmart Commits $2 Billion to Help End Hunger in the U.S.
- The Walmart Foundation to Increase Women's Development Partnership With CARE to $3 Million
- Walmart Updates Growth Plans
- Walmart Announces Hundreds of Millions of Dollars in Price Reductions
- Walmart U.S. to Create More Than 22,000 Jobs in 2009
- Walmart Steps Up Efforts to Help Americans Manage Their Finances With $3 Rollback Price on Key Money Service
- Wal-Mart Health Care Benefits Enrollment Rises, Uninsured Rate Declines
- 2009 Boardroom Elite: Complete List
- Mike Duke Elected New Chief Executive Officer of Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
- Walmart Backs Main Street With Thousands of Rollbacks and Millions in Holiday Savings
- Wal-Mart Announces Major Move Into Health and Wellness Programs for Associates
- Ads Show Wal-Mart as Customers' Advocate in Tough Economic Times
- Wal-Mart Puts Customers in Charge of Economic Stimulus Spending ... at No Charge
- The Power of Diversity
- Wal-Mart Stores U.S. Makes Senior Management Changes as It Continues Building a Strong Leadership Team
- Wal-Mart Vice Chairman John Menzer Assumes the Responsibilities of Chief Administrative Officer
- Wal-Mart Announces New Head of U.S. Business Strategy and Names New President and CEO of Walmart.com
- Cinco Hispanos, Reyes de Empresas en EE.UU.
- Kings of the Mountain
- Wal-Mart Announces Merchandising and Marketing Leadership as It Moves Into Second Phase of Three-Year Strategy
- Wal-Mart Donates $3 Million to Hispanic Scholarship Fund; Grant Will Support College Education Dream for Hispanic Students
- Wal-Mart donates $3M to Hispanic Scholarship Fund
- Gaining Higher Ground
- Wal-Mart Announces Management Changes and Organization Realignment
- Eduardo Castro-Wright Named Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer for Wal-Mart Stores Division in the United States
|Contact Us||About Us||Advertise||Site Map||Privacy||Newsletters||RSS Feed|