Saturday, May 18, 2013
In the past year, Bustos Media has bought radio stations in Salt Lake City, Seattle, and Sacramento. Previously,Mr. Bustos cofounded radio broadcaster Z-Spanish Media, which in 2000 merged with Entravision Communications at a valuation of $475 million. He sits on the investment committee of Hispania Capital Partners and on the boards of American River Bank and the music-rights organization Broadcast Music Inc. (BMI).
- Is Hispanic Media Ownership Relevant?
- HipCricket Launches First-Ever Comprehensive Hispanic Mobile Marketing Network
- Q&A with CEO of Bustos Media LLC
- In Hot Pursuit
- Big-picture Economics
- Achievement, Prestige, Power
- Turning Up the Volume
- Tapping Capital
- Latin Broadcaster Amador Bustos Joins BMI Board
|Contact Us||About Us||Advertise||Site Map||Privacy||Newsletters||RSS Feed|