Hispanic #1 Breaking News for Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Small Business Owners - HispanicBusiness.com
MARCH 8, 2014
In the past year, Bustos Media has bought radio stations in Salt Lake City, Seattle, and Sacramento. Previously,Mr. Bustos cofounded radio broadcaster Z-Spanish Media, which in 2000 merged with Entravision Communications at a valuation of $475 million. He sits on the investment committee of Hispania Capital Partners and on the boards of American River Bank and the music-rights organization Broadcast Music Inc. (BMI).
- Bustos Media to Transfer Stations to Lenders
- Is Hispanic Media Ownership Relevant?
- HipCricket Launches First-Ever Comprehensive Hispanic Mobile Marketing Network
- Q&A with CEO of Bustos Media LLC
- In Hot Pursuit
- Big-picture Economics
- Achievement, Prestige, Power
- Turning Up the Volume
- Tapping Capital
- Latin Broadcaster Amador Bustos Joins BMI Board