Hispanic #1 Breaking News for Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Small Business Owners - HispanicBusiness.com
SEPTEMBER 18, 2014
In the past year, Bustos Media has bought radio stations in Salt Lake City, Seattle, and Sacramento. Previously,Mr. Bustos cofounded radio broadcaster Z-Spanish Media, which in 2000 merged with Entravision Communications at a valuation of $475 million. He sits on the investment committee of Hispania Capital Partners and on the boards of American River Bank and the music-rights organization Broadcast Music Inc. (BMI).
- Bustos Media to Transfer Stations to Lenders
- Is Hispanic Media Ownership Relevant?
- HipCricket Launches First-Ever Comprehensive Hispanic Mobile Marketing Network
- Q&A with CEO of Bustos Media LLC
- In Hot Pursuit
- Big-picture Economics
- Achievement, Prestige, Power
- Turning Up the Volume
- Tapping Capital
- Latin Broadcaster Amador Bustos Joins BMI Board
|Customer Service||Policy||Advertise||Site Tools|
|HispanicBusiness Services||Editorial Guidelines||Ad Specifications||Magazine Archive|
|List Rental Agreement||About Us||Media Kits||Post Your Event|
|HireDiversity Job Search||Editorial Calendar||Research|
© 2014 HispanicBusiness Inc. All Rights Reserved.