Wednesday, June 19, 2013
| Executive Vice-President &
Chief Marketing Officer
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide
In March 2005, Mr. Benito took responsibility for marketing the Westin, Sheraton, St. Regis, and W Hotels in total, 750 properties in more than 80 countries. Previously, he served as chief marketing officer for Coca- Cola North America, where he launched Diet Coke with Lime and Coca-Cola C2. The company also sent him to Brazil, Eastern Europe, and Scandinavia. Prior to Coca- Cola, he worked in the United States and Spain for consumergoods giant Proctor & Gamble.
- Fill 'Er Up for the Fourth: KFC Tops Off Gas Tanks (and Stomachs) This Holiday Weekend to Introduce the New KFC(R) $5 Fill-Up Box
- Should KFC Replace Colonel Sanders as Brand Icon? Cast Your Vote and Help America Decide
- A Second Colonel? KFC Launches Search for New Face of Kentucky Grilled Chicken(TM)
- KFC Inks Innovative Mother's Day Offer: Show the Colonel Your Mom-Themed Tattoo and KFC Will Show You the Chicken
- KFC Colonel and Road Repair Crew Take Advertising to the Streets to Re-'Fresh' America's Pothole-Stricken Roadways
- Colonel's Scholars Charity to Score Super-Bowl-Size Win if NFL Teams 'Wing It' During Playoffs and Super Bowl XLIII
- KFC Searches for America's Most Original Holiday Traditions
- KFC Teams Up With NFL to Wing the Colonel Onto the Marketing World's Biggest Stage
- KFC Challenges America to Showcase Their Secret Recipe to Earning Guitar Hero(R) World Tour Finger-Lickin' Fame
- West Wing to Go Left Wing November 4, KFC Fans Predict
- KFC Cooks Up Buckets Full of Everyday Entertaining Tips
- Two Iconic Brands Team Up to Give Guitar Hero Fans a Finger-Lickin' and Strummin' Good Experience
- KFC Asks America: Is It 'Hotter Than Hell?'
- KFC Asks the Voting Public: Left Wing, Right Wing or Undecided?
- Starwood Hotels Promotes Benito
|Contact Us||About Us||Advertise||Site Map||Privacy||Newsletters||RSS Feed|