Hispanic #1 Breaking News for Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Small Business Owners - HispanicBusiness.com
JULY 30, 2014
Jose Antonio Rios
| Chief Administrative Officer and President
Global Crossing International
Mr. Rios three years ago joined Global Crossing, which operates the world's first global Internet protocol network and delivers telecommunications services to 500 cities in 50 countries around the world. Previously, Mr. Rios was CEO of Telefonica Media in Spain, and COO of the Cisneros Group of Cos. in Venezuela. He serves on the boards of Claxson Interactive Group and the Inter-American Dialogue's Latin America Advisor.
- Global Crossing to Extend Core Network to Costa Rica
- Banco Santander International Selects Global Crossing's IP Convergence Solutions
- Global Crossing Connects Americatel's U.S. Hispanic Customers to Latin America
- Global Crossing Provides Dedicated Internet Access Services to The Coca-Cola Company
- Former Telefonica CEO Jose Rios to Lead Global Crossing
|Customer Service||Policy||Advertise||Site Tools|
|HispanicBusiness Services||Editorial Guidelines||Ad Specifications||Magazine Archive|
|List Rental Agreement||About Us||Media Kits||Post Your Event|
|HireDiversity Job Search||Editorial Calendar||Research|
© 2014 HispanicBusiness Inc. All Rights Reserved.