Hispanic #1 Breaking News for Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Small Business Owners - HispanicBusiness.com
SEPTEMBER 21, 2014
| President and Owner
Cabrera Capital Markets Inc.
Mr. Cabrera's investment banking and brokerage firm has underwritten more than $35 billion in municipal bond transactions and has clients that include the states of California and Illinois, and the cities of Chicago and Houston. The company holds a seat on the Chicago Stock Exchange and its brokerage clients include public and corporate pension funds such as CalPERS, Illinois Teachers Retirement, Nissan, Boeing, and Sprint Corp. Mr. Cabrera received an award of "Outstanding Recognition" from the Securities Industries Association. He serves on the regional board of directors for the Bond Market Association, and is a member of the board of trustees of the Illinois Council on Economic Education. He serves as a director on boards including LULAC of Midway Council, and the New America Alliance.
- 23 Mexican Restaurants To Be Awarded
- Mayor Daley, City Colleges of Chicago Officials Launch 'Reinvention' of System to Ensure Students are Ready to Compete for Jobs of the 21st Century
- United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Congratulates Cabrera Capital Markets and Valdes & Moreno, Inc. on Selection in Disposition of Citigroup Stock
- Six Things You Can Do to Ride Out a Turbulent Market
- Crown Royal(R) Excellence Awards Recognize Latino Leadership in Chicago
- New America Alliance's Sixth Annual Wall Street Summit Convenes National Financial and Corporate Leaders
- Putting Pension Funds to Work
|Customer Service||Policy||Advertise||Site Tools|
|HispanicBusiness Services||Editorial Guidelines||Ad Specifications||Magazine Archive|
|List Rental Agreement||About Us||Media Kits||Post Your Event|
|HireDiversity Job Search||Editorial Calendar||Research|
© 2014 HispanicBusiness Inc. All Rights Reserved.