Wednesday, May 22, 2013
Hispania Capital Partners
Mr. Signoret provides equity capital to middle-market companies in manufacturing, service, and distribution. Prior to Hispania Capital, he was partner at CM Equity Partners, where he completed transactions worth approximately $200 million. He currently sits on the boards of PrensAmerica Holding Corp., which publishes La Raza newspaper; Samy Cos., a provider of hair products for the U.S. Hispanic market; and Hispanic Yellow Pages of America, a publisher of telephone directories.
- USHCC Foundation Shares Wealth Building Strategies for Small Businesses
- ACON's Pizza Purchase Highlights Week of Deals
- Hispanic Yellow Pages of America, Inc. Acquires Travel Media Northwest Inc., and Hispanic Impact Media Inc.
- In Hot Pursuit
- Big-picture Economics
- Hispania Capital Finances CSA Expansion
- 2005 HB 500: A Rich New Niche
- Hispania Capital Partners Completes Acquisition of Eastern Research Services, Inc.
- The Perfect Pitch
- Hispanic Yellow Pages of America, Inc. Acquires Southern Nevada Hispanic Yellow Pages
- The Press in Print
- Hispania Capital Partners Completes Sale of La Raza Newspaper, Chicago's Leading Hispanic Weekly Newspaper
- The Private Equity Deal Flow
- Capital Access
- Hispanic Yellow Pages of America, Inc. Acquires Páginas Amarillas de Colorado
- Loan Stars
- NAHP Seminar Addresses Negotiating the Perfect Investment Deal
- USHCC and Bank One Deliver on Promise of Hispanic Venture Capital Fund
- Bank One Dream Comes Alive as First Hispanic Private Equity Fund Opens For Business
|Contact Us||About Us||Advertise||Site Map||Privacy||Newsletters||RSS Feed|