Thursday, May 23, 2013
| Southwest Regional Chairman
Bush/Cheney ’04 Campaign
The southwest region includes the Hispanic-heavy states of Colorado, New Mexico, Texas, and Arizona. Mr. Sanchez was the Republican nominee for governor in New Mexico in 2002. In 2000, he defeated a 30-year incumbent for a seat in the New Mexico legislature. Mr. Sanchez’ first run for public office was 1997 when he defeated a former mayor to win a seat on Albuquerque’s city council.
- Election 2012: Prospect for More Hispanic Senators Rises
- Analysis: Divisive Senate Primary Shapes Up for Dems
- New New Mexico Governor Gets Warm Reception on Chilly Morning
- 10 Latino Students Win National Hispanic Health Foundation Scholarships in Health Professions
- Bush-Cheney '04 Launches Arizona's Viva Bush Coalition
- Bush-Cheney '04 Launches New Mexico's Viva Bush Coalition
- Record Number of Candidates Using Spanish-Language Ads
- Hispanics Battle for New Mexico
- U.S. Domestic Agenda: War, Elections, Tax Cuts...But What About the Economy?
- Record $9 Million Spent on Spanish-language TV Campaign Ads
- Candidates Looking for Investment Return at the Polls
|Contact Us||About Us||Advertise||Site Map||Privacy||Newsletters||RSS Feed|