Hispanic #1 Breaking News for Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Small Business Owners - HispanicBusiness.com
JULY 11, 2014
| Southwest Regional Chairman
Bush/Cheney ’04 Campaign
The southwest region includes the Hispanic-heavy states of Colorado, New Mexico, Texas, and Arizona. Mr. Sanchez was the Republican nominee for governor in New Mexico in 2002. In 2000, he defeated a 30-year incumbent for a seat in the New Mexico legislature. Mr. Sanchez’ first run for public office was 1997 when he defeated a former mayor to win a seat on Albuquerque’s city council.
- Gov. Martinez Releases Out-of-state Travel Costs
- Ted Cruz to Visit Voter Event
- Lt. Govs. Court Hispanics in NM, Okla.
- Election 2012: Prospect for More Hispanic Senators Rises
- Analysis: Divisive Senate Primary Shapes Up for Dems
- New New Mexico Governor Gets Warm Reception on Chilly Morning
- 10 Latino Students Win National Hispanic Health Foundation Scholarships in Health Professions
- Bush-Cheney '04 Launches Arizona's Viva Bush Coalition
- Bush-Cheney '04 Launches New Mexico's Viva Bush Coalition
- Record Number of Candidates Using Spanish-Language Ads
- Hispanics Battle for New Mexico
- U.S. Domestic Agenda: War, Elections, Tax Cuts...But What About the Economy?
- Record $9 Million Spent on Spanish-language TV Campaign Ads
- Candidates Looking for Investment Return at the Polls
|Customer Service||Policy||Advertise||Site Tools|
|HispanicBusiness Services||Editorial Guidelines||Ad Specifications||Magazine Archive|
|List Rental Agreement||About Us||Media Kits||Post Your Event|
|HireDiversity Job Search||Editorial Calendar||Research|
© 2014 HispanicBusiness Inc. All Rights Reserved.