Hispanic #1 Breaking News for Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Small Business Owners - HispanicBusiness.com
APRIL 19, 2014
| Fashion Designer
After graduating from the Parsons School of Design in New York, Mr. Rodriguez worked for design powerhouses such as Anne Klein, TSE, Calvin Klein, and Cerruti. His signature style combines his Latin roots, U.S. experience, and European tradition. In 1997 he won "Best New Designer" from the VH1 Fashion Awards and Hispanic Designer of the Year. He has designed wardrobe for such fashion-setting shows as "Sex and the City."
- Glamour Launches New Latina Beauty Title Glam Belleza Latina
- Michelle Obama's Fashion Sense Offers Lessons to All Women
- Democratic Blue for Michelle Obama
- Mexican Top Designer Christian Cota Links Fashion With Art
- Exciting News from BIONOVA Skincare!
- Liz Claiborne Selects Verizon Business for Global Network Management
- The Puerto Rico Tourism Company Spices up the 7th Annual Latin GRAMMY(R) Awards
- 100 Influentials List 2006
- Celia Cruz Salsas into Museums across the United States; Smithsonian Traveling Exhibition Celebrates Life and Legacy of Queen of Salsa
- HarperCollins RAYO Presents Latin Chic: Entertaining With Style and Sass
- Heineken and Celia Cruz Foundation Team Up For Music!
- Eva Longoria, Jessica Alba, Angelina Jolie, Wilmer Valderrama, Salma Hayek, Brad Pitt and Daddy Yankee Top People En Español’s ‘Best & Worst Dressed’ List
- The National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute Hosts Red Dress Collection 2005 Fashion Show on National Wear Red Day
- Smithsonian Celebrates Life and Legacy of Queen of Salsa Celia Cruz -- Oct. 21 is Anniversary of Cruz' Birth