Hispanic #1 Breaking News for Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Small Business Owners - HispanicBusiness.com
SEPTEMBER 17, 2014
Luis F. Restrepo
Mr. Restrepo founded MultiTrade Securities in 1999 through a dealwith Bloomberg and Bank of New York in which MultiTrade was Bloomberg Tradebook’s exclusive agent for Latin America. Prior to starting MultiTrade, Mr. Restrepo was vice-president of Instinet, a subsidiary of Reuters and the world’s first electronic trading network. He serves as a board member of the New America Alliance, the City Club of New York and the Wharton Olympus Fund.
- New American Alliance Hands Out Honors at Summit
- New America Alliance Honors Business Leaders with 2006 NAA Awards at Sixth Wall Street Summit in New York City
- New America Alliance's Sixth Annual Wall Street Summit Convenes National Financial and Corporate Leaders
- The Latin Box Wins 2 Awards at the NAHP Creative Hispanic Ad Awards in Chicago
- AFI, OAS and the Association of Ibero-American Cultural Attaches to Present the 7th Annual LATIN AMERICAN FILM FESTIVAL September 22 - October 3
|Customer Service||Policy||Advertise||Site Tools|
|HispanicBusiness Services||Editorial Guidelines||Ad Specifications||Magazine Archive|
|List Rental Agreement||About Us||Media Kits||Post Your Event|
|HireDiversity Job Search||Editorial Calendar||Research|
© 2014 HispanicBusiness Inc. All Rights Reserved.