Hispanic #1 Breaking News for Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Small Business Owners - HispanicBusiness.com
AUGUST 23, 2014
U.S. District Court for Western Washington
In June Mr. Martinez became the first Hispanic to serve on a federal district court bench in the Pacific Northwest. He was nominated by President George W. Bush and confirmed unanimously by the Senate. Mr. Martinez has spent 24 years as a federal magistrate, King County Superior Court judge, and a prosecutor. He holds a law degree from the University of Washington.
- Bodies Exhumed From Mass Grave Near Mexico City
- Amazon.com Rethinks Leasing, Buys Office Space
- Nicaragua: Seat of the 72nd Ordinary Meeting of the Central American Tourism Council
- Ministers of Tourism From Central America and the Caribbean Aim to Boost the World Cruise Industry
- Does the Chicken Know His Way to San Jose?
|Customer Service||Policy||Advertise||Site Tools|
|HispanicBusiness Services||Editorial Guidelines||Ad Specifications||Magazine Archive|
|List Rental Agreement||About Us||Media Kits||Post Your Event|
|HireDiversity Job Search||Editorial Calendar||Research|
© 2014 HispanicBusiness Inc. All Rights Reserved.