Hispanic #1 Breaking News for Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Small Business Owners - HispanicBusiness.com
OCTOBER 23, 2014
Stanford Law School
In May, Ms. Martinez argued the high-profile case of detainee Jose Padilla before the U.S. Supreme Court. She came to Stanford last year as a scholar focusing on human rights, civil liberties, and constitutional issues. She has clerked Justice Stephen Breyer on the U.S. Supreme Court and Judge Patricia Wald on the United Nations International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia. She earned her law degree from
Harvard in 1997.
- CNA Completes The Sale Of Continental Assurance Company
- Mrs. Fields Bakeries Expanding Costa Rica, Colombia Operations
- Cinco de Mayo Has Become Annual Party North of the Border
- Door Opens To Business Compensation for G-8, NATO, Then Quickly Shuts
- Supreme Court Nomination of a Latina Signals Change
- 100 Most Influential Hispanics - 2000
|Customer Service||Policy||Advertise||Site Tools|
|HispanicBusiness Services||Editorial Guidelines||Ad Specifications||Magazine Archive|
|List Rental Agreement||About Us||Media Kits||Post Your Event|
|HireDiversity Job Search||Editorial Calendar||Research|
© 2014 HispanicBusiness Inc. All Rights Reserved.