Hispanic #1 Breaking News for Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Small Business Owners - HispanicBusiness.com
SEPTEMBER 22, 2014
| Executive Director
UNITY: Journalists of Color
President George W. Bush and Democratic challenger John Kerry both addressed the UNITY conference in August. Ms. Lopez became the organizationís top executive in 2003. She worked for The Washington Post before joining the National Association of Hispanic Journalists in 1995. She became NAHJ executive director in 1998. During her tenure, NAHJ grew its yearly budget from $1 million to $1.7 million and its membership to 1,800 journalists.
- Strategic Plan Positions UNITY as an Aggressive Leader in Creating a More Diverse and Responsible Journalism Industry
- Anna Lopez Named to Hispanic Business 100 Most Influentials
- NAHJ Names New Executive Director
- Newsroom Diversity and Network News Presidents Take Center Stage at NAHJ's 21st Annual Convention in NYC
- UNITY NAMES ANNA LOPEZ AS NEW EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
- NAHJ Hosts 14th Annual Scholarship Banquet Feb. 20
|Customer Service||Policy||Advertise||Site Tools|
|HispanicBusiness Services||Editorial Guidelines||Ad Specifications||Magazine Archive|
|List Rental Agreement||About Us||Media Kits||Post Your Event|
|HireDiversity Job Search||Editorial Calendar||Research|
© 2014 HispanicBusiness Inc. All Rights Reserved.