Hispanic #1 Breaking News for Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Small Business Owners - HispanicBusiness.com
SEPTEMBER 1, 2014
| National President
National Association of Latino Elected & Appointed Officials
Pontiac City Councilmember John Bueno is the first Republican and first non-Mexican American to lead NALEO in its 28-year history. NALEO is the nationís leading political training and leadership organization. Mr. Bueno, who is of Ecuadorian descent, brings plenty of experience to his one-year term, having served on the NALEO board, the Michigan Republican Committee, and the advisory board for the National League of Cities.
- Democratic Presidential Contenders to Address Latino Issues at NALEO Candidate Forum
- NALEO Congratulates National Leaders as They Ascend to Prominent Positions in Congress, the Administration and Leading National Organizations
- Latino Elected Officials March the Halls of Congress to Press for Comprehensive Immigration Reform
- Naleo Board Elects Organization's Leadership
- Washington Insider: Issues Count More Than Affiliation
|Customer Service||Policy||Advertise||Site Tools|
|HispanicBusiness Services||Editorial Guidelines||Ad Specifications||Magazine Archive|
|List Rental Agreement||About Us||Media Kits||Post Your Event|
|HireDiversity Job Search||Editorial Calendar||Research|
© 2014 HispanicBusiness Inc. All Rights Reserved.