Hispanic #1 Breaking News for Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Small Business Owners - HispanicBusiness.com
SEPTEMBER 30, 2014
Mario L. Baeza
TCW/Latin America Partners
Mr. Baeza is controlling shareholder of The Baeza Group, a Hispanic-focused investment firm, as well as chairman of TCW/Latin America Partners, a private equity firm targeting Latin America. Previously, Mr. Baeza was president of the investment firm Wasserstein Parella International. He sits on the boards of Tommy Hilfiger Corp., Air Products & Chemicals Inc., Ariel Mutual Funds, and Urban America.
- PRISA to Take Major Stake in V-me Media, Inc.
- 2009 Boardroom Elite: Complete List
- Mayor Bloomberg and Latin Media and Entertainment Commission Announce New Efforts to Position New York City as the Center for Latin Media and Entertainment
- Hispanic Representation in Boardrooms Remains Static
- Directorios Élite 2007
- 2007 Boardroom Elite
- Top Boardrooms Fail to Reflect Hispanic Growth
- Holding Pattern
|Customer Service||Policy||Advertise||Site Tools|
|HispanicBusiness Services||Editorial Guidelines||Ad Specifications||Magazine Archive|
|List Rental Agreement||About Us||Media Kits||Post Your Event|
|HireDiversity Job Search||Editorial Calendar||Research|
© 2014 HispanicBusiness Inc. All Rights Reserved.