Tuesday, June 18, 2013
Chiquita Brands International
Mr. Aguirre joined Chiquita as CEO in January 2004, coming from a 24-year career at Procter & Gamble. Mr. Aguirre, a specialist in brand management, announced plans to make Chiquita "a more consumer- and marketing-centric organization." At P&G his titles included vice-president of global and U.S. snacks and food products, president of P&G Mexico, and president of P&G Brazil. Mr. Aguirre sits on the board of Univision Communications.
- Chiquita Exiting Grape Business
- Chiquita Names Edward Lonergan CEO
- Chiquita CEO: Healthy Workplace Is 'Good Business'
- Chiquita CEO Aguirre Shares His Road Map to Success
- Corporate Influentials
- Aetna Appoints Aguirre to Board
- United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Applauds Aetna for Appointment of Fernando Aguirre to Board of Directors
- 2009 Boardroom Elite: Complete List
- Hispanic Representation in Boardrooms Remains Static
- 100 Percent of Chiquita-Owned Farms in Latin America Now Certified to International Labor Standard
- Chiquita Fresh North America Names Dieste Harmel & Partners as Its Hispanic Advertising Agency in the United States
- Univision Completes Merger With Hispanic Broadcasting
|Contact Us||About Us||Advertise||Site Map||Privacy||Newsletters||RSS Feed|