Hispanic #1 Breaking News for Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Small Business Owners - HispanicBusiness.com
OCTOBER 24, 2014
Jose H. Villarreal
| Chairman, National Council of La Raza
Partner, Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld
Mr. Villarreal has worked on several presidential campaigns, most recently as national treasurer of the Gore-Lieberman 2000 organization. Under President Bill Clinton, he was associate director in the White House Office of Presidential Personnel. He currently serves as chairman of the National Council of La Raza and vice-chair of the Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute. He also holds a seat on the board of Wal-Mart.
- New America Alliance Elects Jose H. Villarreal as New Chairman
- New American Alliance Hands Out Honors at Summit
- New America Alliance Honors Business Leaders with 2006 NAA Awards at Sixth Wall Street Summit in New York City
- Wal-Mart Nominates Alvarez for Board of Directors Position
- A Quiet Force for Diversity
|Customer Service||Policy||Advertise||Site Tools|
|HispanicBusiness Services||Editorial Guidelines||Ad Specifications||Magazine Archive|
|List Rental Agreement||About Us||Media Kits||Post Your Event|
|HireDiversity Job Search||Editorial Calendar||Research|
© 2014 HispanicBusiness Inc. All Rights Reserved.