Hispanic #1 Breaking News for Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Small Business Owners - HispanicBusiness.com
OCTOBER 30, 2014
| Executive Vice-President & General Manager
The Travel Channel
Mr. Rodriguez oversees all programming, production, development, and operations for the cable travel network. He has nine years’ experience with the Discovery Networks, most recently as executive vice-president of content for Discovery Networks International, where he oversaw programming, production, Internet and interactive assets, and on-air promotions for the company’s suite of international networks. In 2002, he played a central role in the reorganization of Discovery’s European operations.
- Gov. Schwarzenegger; LAPD Chief Bratton; Commerce Secretary Gutierrez at NAHJ Convention
- Gov. Schwarzenegger; LAPD Chief Bratton at NAHJ Convention
- 100 Influentials List 2006
- NAHJ Announces Winners of its Journalism and n Awards
- Sharpen Your Environmental News Focus
- 'J Camp' Provides Intensive Journalism Training for High School Students of Color
|Customer Service||Policy||Advertise||Site Tools|
|HispanicBusiness Services||Editorial Guidelines||Ad Specifications||Magazine Archive|
|List Rental Agreement||About Us||Media Kits||Post Your Event|
|HireDiversity Job Search||Editorial Calendar||Research|
© 2014 HispanicBusiness Inc. All Rights Reserved.