Hispanic #1 Breaking News for Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Small Business Owners - HispanicBusiness.com
MARCH 13, 2014
| Staff Writer
Los Angeles Times
Ms. Nazario has spent 19 years reporting on social issues. This year “Enrique’s Journey,” her story of a Honduran boy’s struggle to find his mother in the United States, won more than a dozen awards, including the Pulitzer Prize, the George Polk Award for International Reporting, the Grand Prize of the Robert F. Kennedy Journalism Award, and the National Association of Hispanic Journalists Guillermo Martinez-Marquez Award.
- Sonia Nazario, Pulitzer Prize Winning Journalist, to Speak at Bunker Hill Community College
- Six Distinguished Authors to be Featured at the AWRT 2006 Author Series Celebration
- 2006 Influentials: Ten to Watch
- Sonia Nazario Keynote Speaker at NAHP 21st Annual Convention
- Latino Chefs Mix New Flavors
- Los Angeles Times Writer Sonia Nazario to Discuss George Polk Award Series, 'Enrique's Journey'