Hispanic #1 Breaking News for Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Small Business Owners - HispanicBusiness.com
AUGUST 29, 2014
Mr. Moreno became the first Hispanic majority owner in professional sports when he purchased the world champion Anaheim Angels in May. Mr. Moreno, who also owns part of the Phoenix Suns, was formerly a minority investor in the Arizona Diamondbacks. He and his partner, William Levine, sold Outdoor Systems, a billboard company in Phoenix, to Infinity Broadcast Corp. for $8.7 billion in stock in 1999.
- 940 Million Dollar Man and Recent Buyer of Anaheim Angeles – Arturo Moreno - to Keynote National Latino Business Expo
- Sports Illustrated Names Charlotte NBA Franchise Owner Robert Johnson Most Influential Minority in Sports
- New Owner Should Let the Angels Shine
- Angels Buyer Stops Hispanics Short
- Hispanic Businessman to Purchase Angels Franchise
|Customer Service||Policy||Advertise||Site Tools|
|HispanicBusiness Services||Editorial Guidelines||Ad Specifications||Magazine Archive|
|List Rental Agreement||About Us||Media Kits||Post Your Event|
|HireDiversity Job Search||Editorial Calendar||Research|
© 2014 HispanicBusiness Inc. All Rights Reserved.