Hispanic #1 Breaking News for Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Small Business Owners - HispanicBusiness.com
APRIL 17, 2014
|News Anchor/Reporter "Café Ole" Los Angeles, CA One of television's most seasoned young journalists and the winner of five Emmy Awards, she successfully made the switch from hard news to entertainment with the Galavision show "Café Ole with Giselle Fernandez." Now she is taking the show to English-language stations in an attempt to bring more Hispanic-themed programming to mainstream TV. As president of her own production company, Skinny Hippo Productions, the news veteran is busy developing documentaries for television.|
- The Sixth Annual Hispana Leadership Summit Announces Recipients of the 2011 Latinas of Excellence Awards
- George Lopez to Have Last Laugh at Sí TV's Latino Laugh Festival
- George Lopez to Host the 2007 Latino Laugh Festival Finale at the Kodak Theatre in Hollywood on June 24
- Giselle Fernandez Dances Her Way into Prime Time; Emmy Award Winning Journalist Becomes the First Latina on ABC Mega Hit Show ‘Dancing with the Stars’ on Thursday Nights 8/7C
- Gala Benefit for Childrens Hospital Los Angeles Honors Jennifer Lopez
- Jennifer Lopez to Receive Special Award at 'Noche de Ninos'
- Hollywood Comes Together for First Annual 'Noche de Ninos'
- Burger King Corporation brings Latin Grammy Winner Jorge Moreno to CATALINA Magazine’s 2003 Empowering Latinas Tour
- CELEBRATING LATINA EMPOWERMENT: CATALINA, HOPE, AND A UNIQUE BLEND OF LATINA LEADERS AND CELEBRITIES COME TOGETHER TO CELEBRATE LATINA HISTORY DAY
- New Magazine for Hispanic Women to Be Launched in May
- Sí TV, Coca Cola Sign Ad Agreement
- 100 Most Influential Hispanics - 1999