Hispanic #1 Breaking News for Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Small Business Owners - HispanicBusiness.com
SEPTEMBER 2, 2014
| Executive Vice-President of Sports
In May, Sports Illustrated named Mr. Hidalgo among the “101 Most Influential Minorities in Sports.” He supervises all sports programs and events for the network. He negotiated the rights to air Mexican Soccer League games and exclusive rights for the Mexican and U.S. national soccer team games in qualifiers for World Cup 2002. Mr. Hidalgo has won three Emmy Awards. Shows he developed include Titulares Telemundo and Boxeo Telemundo.
- Telemundo Unveils Its Plans to Have Extensive Spanish-Language Coverage of the Olympics
- Telemundo Gets Rights to Broadcast Mexican Soccer Matches Through 2013
- Sportsya and Deportes Telemundo Launch ‘Titulares al Momento’, Wireless Sports News
- Jorge Hidalgo, Highest Ranking Hispanic at Harley-Davidson Celebrates 10 Years of Leadership and Growth
- American Sports Vie for Hispanic Audiences
- Mexican National Soccer Team Partners with Telemundo
|Customer Service||Policy||Advertise||Site Tools|
|HispanicBusiness Services||Editorial Guidelines||Ad Specifications||Magazine Archive|
|List Rental Agreement||About Us||Media Kits||Post Your Event|
|HireDiversity Job Search||Editorial Calendar||Research|
© 2014 HispanicBusiness Inc. All Rights Reserved.