Thursday, June 20, 2013
Mario L. Baeza
TCW/Latin America Partners
Mr. Baeza’s private equity fund has controlling interest in companies in Brazil, Argentina, and Mexico. Before forming TCW/Latin America Partners in 1996, Mr. Baeza was president of the investment firm Wasserstein Parella International. He serves as managing director of Trust Company of the West and as a director at Ariel Mutual Fund Group. He has been a board member at Air Products & Chemicals, a Fortune 500 corporation, since 1999.
- PRISA to Take Major Stake in V-me Media, Inc.
- 2009 Boardroom Elite: Complete List
- Mayor Bloomberg and Latin Media and Entertainment Commission Announce New Efforts to Position New York City as the Center for Latin Media and Entertainment
- Hispanic Representation in Boardrooms Remains Static
- Directorios Élite 2007
- 2007 Boardroom Elite
- Top Boardrooms Fail to Reflect Hispanic Growth
- Holding Pattern
|Contact Us||About Us||Advertise||Site Map||Privacy||Newsletters||RSS Feed|