Hispanic #1 Breaking News for Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Small Business Owners - HispanicBusiness.com
SEPTEMBER 23, 2014
New York, NY
The critically acclaimed author received a 1999 Guggenheim Fellowship. In June, the New Yorker listed him among the 20 best young fiction writers in the country. His first story collection, Drown (1996), has sold translation rights in 15 countries. His stories appeared in the Best of American Fiction ’99, edited by Amy Tan. He currently teaches creative writing at Syracuse University and is at work on a novel forthcoming from Riverhead and Vintage Español.
- Popular Books of 2012
- Pulitzer Prize Winners of Journalism Announced, Includes Politico Cartoonist
- Selecciones' 'Generation Latino' Issue Celebrates Hispanic Heritage Month by Honoring Young Hispanics Who Are Inspiring the World
- AAP, Borders, Las Comadres Announce Launch of First National Latino Book Club
- Gourmet September 2007 Special Issue: Latino Food - on Newsstands August 21, 2007
- 100 Most Influential Hispanics - 1999
|Customer Service||Policy||Advertise||Site Tools|
|HispanicBusiness Services||Editorial Guidelines||Ad Specifications||Magazine Archive|
|List Rental Agreement||About Us||Media Kits||Post Your Event|
|HireDiversity Job Search||Editorial Calendar||Research|
© 2014 HispanicBusiness Inc. All Rights Reserved.