Hispanic #1 Breaking News for Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Small Business Owners - HispanicBusiness.com
JULY 30, 2014
Frank del Olmo
Los Angeles Times
Los Angeles, CA
Following his promotion to associate editor of the Los Angeles Times, this Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist took the lead in making the paper Hispanic-friendly. Under his direction, 10 new beats were created to cover the Hispanic community in Southern California. Mr. del Olmo continues to write columns for the Times Op-Ed page. He serves on the board of the Committee to Protect Journalists.
- NAHJ Announces Winners of its Journalism and n Awards
- Los Angeles Times Publishes 'Frank del Olmo: Commentaries on His Times'
- A Newsman's Life
- L. A. Press Club Honors Pat Harvey, Jeff Greenfield, Michael Weisskopf With Special Tribute to the Late Frank Del Olmo
- AHAA Conference to Focus on Hispanic Media Trends
- 100 Most Influential Hispanics - 1999
- A Missing Story
|Customer Service||Policy||Advertise||Site Tools|
|HispanicBusiness Services||Editorial Guidelines||Ad Specifications||Magazine Archive|
|List Rental Agreement||About Us||Media Kits||Post Your Event|
|HireDiversity Job Search||Editorial Calendar||Research|
© 2014 HispanicBusiness Inc. All Rights Reserved.