Hispanic #1 Breaking News for Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Small Business Owners - HispanicBusiness.com
JULY 24, 2014
St. Martinís Press
Ms. Valdes-Rodriguez is author of the book Dirty Girls Social Club, due out in spring 2003 from St. Martinís Press. She wrote Dirty Girls in six days Ė and sold it for $500,000. Before penning the book, she worked at the Boston Globe and the Los Angeles Times. Producer Laura Ziskin (Spider-Man) has optioned Dirty Girls for the big screen.
- Leadership Conference Addresses Disparity in Workforce With Support of Major Corporations and Participation of Nationally Recognized Experts
- National Hispanic Foundation for the Arts Honors John Singleton With the Raul Julia Award, Michael Pena and Wilmer Valderrama With the Horizon Award at the 2006 'Noche De Gala'
- Latina Lit Goes Mainstream; Cuban American Author Leto Rides the Hot Trend
- Hispanic Market is Hot Stuff
- The First Film Series to Feature a Hispanic American Hero, The Mercy Man, Launches Casting Search for The Lead Role
- J.Lo Left Off Latinas List Again
|Customer Service||Policy||Advertise||Site Tools|
|HispanicBusiness Services||Editorial Guidelines||Ad Specifications||Magazine Archive|
|List Rental Agreement||About Us||Media Kits||Post Your Event|
|HireDiversity Job Search||Editorial Calendar||Research|
© 2014 HispanicBusiness Inc. All Rights Reserved.