Hispanic #1 Breaking News for Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Small Business Owners - HispanicBusiness.com
OCTOBER 23, 2014
| President, Television Stations Group
Mr. Martinez manages Telemundo’s owned-and-operated stations, including major revenue generators in Los Angeles, Miami, and Puerto Rico. Previously, he was president of Eagle Television Sales, a subsidiary of KatzMedia/Clear Channel Group, where he built an organization to manage sales for major broadcasters such as Hearst-Argyle Television, Scripps Howard, and The New York Times Co.
- Telemundo Appoints Two Industry Veterans to Key Positions
- TodoBebe(TM) Launches Parenting Show In Spanish On Telemundo
- AWS and Telemundo Team to Bring Precise Real-Time Local Weather Information to Eleven Major Hispanic Markets
- Telemundo Names Eduardo Fernandez VP and GM at WSNS in Chicago
- Telemundo Makes Gains on Univision
|Customer Service||Policy||Advertise||Site Tools|
|HispanicBusiness Services||Editorial Guidelines||Ad Specifications||Magazine Archive|
|List Rental Agreement||About Us||Media Kits||Post Your Event|
|HireDiversity Job Search||Editorial Calendar||Research|
© 2014 HispanicBusiness Inc. All Rights Reserved.