Wednesday, June 19, 2013
Texas Railroad Commission
Mr. Garza was recently nominated by President Bush to be Ambassador to Mexico. Earlier, Mr. Garza became the first Hispanic Republican in Texas history to be elected to statewide office when he won as railroad commissioner in 1998. When President Bush was governor of Texas, his first appointment was to name Mr. Garza Texas secretary of state.
- Antonio O. Garza to Join White & Case
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund to Induct Five Exemplary Latinos Into Its Prestigious Alumni Hall of Fame
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund Inducts Five Exemplary Latinos into its Prestigious Alumni Hall of Fame
- Ambassador Garza, ATF Director Truscott Pledge Cooperation with Mexico
- Remarks By President Bush
- National Cancer Coalition Donates Cancer Pharmaceuticals to Mexico
- Remarks by President Bush on Immigration Policy
- Will the U.S. 'Hate' Mexico?
- Immigration Reform Needs Priority
- Washington Insider
- Bush Taps Native Texan for Ambassador to Mexico
- 100 Most Influential Hispanics - 1999
|Contact Us||About Us||Advertise||Site Map||Privacy||Newsletters||RSS Feed|