Wednesday, May 22, 2013
Organization of American States
In August, Mr. Noriega took on the position of U.S. Permanent Representative to the Organization of American States (OAS). Previously, he worked as a staff member on the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations. He was at the State Department and the Agency for International Development for eight years. From 1990 to 1993, he served as senior policy adviser and alternate representative to the OAS.
- Sparks Fly as Venezuela Presidential Race Gets Under Way
- Former Colombian President Alvaro Uribe to Headline Foreign Policy Discussion on Mexico's Elections and Future
- When It Comes to Hugo Chavez's Health, a Florida Doctor 'Knows'
- U.S. and Latin American Leaders Address Key Issues Impacting the Hemisphere at the Eighth Annual Miami Herald Americas Conference
- "Caminos Unidos" To Kick Off 2002 Ritmo Latino Music Awards®
|Contact Us||About Us||Advertise||Site Map||Privacy||Newsletters||RSS Feed|