Tuesday, June 18, 2013
Los Kitos Enterprises
Ms. Montoya is the creator of Los Kitos, a comic strip featured in 305 newspapers in 17 countries. In 2000, the Krislin Co. acquired animation rights for a 26-episode TV series. Ms. Montoya also produces RadioKito, a half-hour show heard in the United States and Latin America. Bank of America and State Farm Insurance have licensed her characters in their Hispanic marketing efforts, and Sears has a clothing line that features the colorful creations.
- United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (USHCC) Appoints National Hispanic Business Leaders to Regional Chair Positions
- United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Appoints Board Member Martha Montoya as Western Regional Chair
- Third Annual MultiCultural Media Expo Opens Registration, Announces Agenda and Confirmed Speakers for March 11-12 Show
- Latina Style Business Series Returns after Five Years
- Latin Business Association Announces Capital Access Program; Focus to Attract Private Equity Investors to Latino Businesses
- VOY(TM) Pictures Announces New Home for Latino Film, Talent
- Hispanic Business Expo Opens Today in L.A.
- Latin Business Association Announces Latino Business Expo 2002
|Contact Us||About Us||Advertise||Site Map||Privacy||Newsletters||RSS Feed|