Saturday, May 18, 2013
Overseas Private Investment Corp.
Mr. Lausell is currently the only Hispanic on the board of OPIC, the government-backed company that insures investments abroad. One of his objectives is to increase OPICís presence in Latin America. Previously, Mr. Lausell was CEO of the Puerto Rico Telephone Co. and a member of the Governorís Economic Strategy Council for the Economic Development of Puerto Rico. He holds law degrees from both the University of Puerto Rico and Harvard.
- NPRC Backs Health Bill
- NPRC Urges Health Equality for Puerto Rico
- NPRC Welcomes Task Force, Criticizes Interior's Barbauta
- Captain Morgan Subsidies May Trigger W.T.O. Complaint
- NPRC Challenges Crist, Meeks & Rubio to Join Ferre's Condemnation of Captain Morgan's $2.7B Tax Handout
- National Puerto Rican Coalition Urges Passage of Senate Health Bill
- National Puerto Rican Coalition Supports President on Health Bill
- Hispanics Who Write the Checks
|Contact Us||About Us||Advertise||Site Map||Privacy||Newsletters||RSS Feed|